By Alejandra Sieder
The title of this painting is inspired by the ice cream shop that I visited when I was little in Caracas, Venezuela 🇻🇪 My favourite ice cream was the banana split and every time we could, we went there. These colours are the expression of the happiness that I felt every time I ate my ice cream. It was an absolutely magical moment...
- Original painting made in acrylic on canvas.
- 65(W) x 45(H) x 3(D)cm.
- UV protected vanish, so will not fade in direct sunlight.
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
- Tasmanian oak frame available, please contact for pricing.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you.
All rights reserved ©2021 Alejandra Sieder