The Lost City
By Alejandra Sieder.
Paris, New York, Bangkok, London, Madrid, Rome... — when you hear these names, the words noisy, busy and alive come to mind. But almost all the cities in the world have closed museums, tourist attractions and sporting events to minimise the risk of coronavirus transmission. Cities and towns have fallen quiet. With people shut indoors as they wait for things to return to normal, some streets are now nearly deserted. My painting is about that... About the lost cities with their empty streets, without a soul, without a noise...
- Original painting made in acrylic on canvas.
- 100(W) x 110(H) x 3(D)cm.
- UV protected vanish, so will not fade in direct sunlight
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
- Tasmanian oak frame available, please contact for pricing.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you.