Study of Circle 5
By Alejandra Sieder.
- Original painting made in acrylic and ink on canvas.
- 50(W) x 50(H) x 3(D)cm.
- UV protected vanish, so will not fade in direct sunlight
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
- Tasmanian oak frame available, please contact for pricing.
- The painting will leave the studio 3 days after purchase.
About this painting:
This series is a study of 6 paintings I’m doing. The circle is a universal symbol with extensive meaning. It represents the notions of totality, wholeness, original perfection, the Self, the infinite, eternity, timelessness, all cyclic movement, God. 'God is a circle whose centre is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere', (Hermes Trismegistus).
This series is a compendious of The Kybalion, a book written by Hermes Trismegistus and one that changed my life when I received it at the age of 13.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you.
All rights reserved ©2020 Alejandra Sieder