Scratching the Idea
By Alejandra Sieder.
With more than 86 billion functional neurons, the brain is the most complex organ in the human body that deals with thinking. It controls everything that your body does and thinks. It develops the main functions of the five senses: sight, sound, touch, taste, and hearing. And also helps primary functions such as breathing, talking, storing memories and thinking. In other words, the brain is the ‘boss of your body.’ This painting talks about my mental process when I think, and also, the way I think all brains work about thoughts.
The painting has a thick impasto and it is really colourful.
- Original painting made in acrylic on canvas.
- 90(W) x 90(H) x 3(D)cm.
- UV protected vanish, so will not fade in direct sunlight
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
- Tasmanian oak frame available, please contact for pricing.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you. ©2020 Alejandra Sieder.