By Alejandra Sieder.
Noosa is a world-famous destination known for its expansive beaches and colourful bays. I am in love with it! The first time I was there with my family, I remembered the beaches I grew up in the Caribbean and almost my tears came up... You can do a lot of things there; hike across Noosa National Park's cliffs and forests, canoe through the Noosa River Everglades, kayak across the open sea or just bask in the sunshine on golden sand that stretches and sparkles for miles. A day trip to nearby Fraser Island, a World Heritage Site where lush rainforests mingle with dry sand dunes, is a unique experience not to be missed. My painting is about it!
- Original painting made in acrylic on canvas.
- 90(W) x 90(H) x 3(D)cm.
- UV protected vanish, so will not fade in direct sunlight
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
- Tasmanian oak frame available, please contact for pricing.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you. ©2020 Alejandra Sieder.