By Alejandra Sieder.
Seeing the world in monochrome or black and white isn't always easy. I wanted to express with this painting, part of the calm that sometimes the absence of colours gives to me. It incurs me to stay quiet and wait for new ideas, new inspiration and surrender to a new creative process.
- Original painting made in acrylic on canvas.
- 150(W) x 120(H) x 3(D)cm.
- UV protected vanish, so will not fade in direct sunlight
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
- Tasmanian oak frame available, please contact for pricing.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you.