By Alejandra Sieder.
Joy is the sum of our everyday decisions.
Joy is a way of life in which we take a good bit of responsibility for our own happiness. When we recognize how the choices that lift us and others make us feel better, we begin to understand the source of joy.
When we feel that our Soul suffers from a lack of joy, it’s usually a result of not taking our long-term happiness seriously – instead, we seek short-lived pleasures and inadequate substitutes for joy.
But the real joy is a decision to do and say things that ultimately make us feel happier and healthier over time.
- Original painting made on Yupo paper 180gr.
- Total size with frame: 40.5 x 40.5 cm. Artwork: 21 x 21 cm
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
- The painting will leave the studio 8 days after purchase.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please, contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you.
All rights reserved © 2022 Alejandra Sieder