By Alejandra Sieder.
I was inspired by Piet Mondrian is a Dutch artist best known for his abstract paintings. Art that is abstract does not show things that are recognisable such as people, objects or landscapes. Instead, artists use colours, shapes and textures to achieve their effect. My intention was to play with the shapes and some of the colours he used. But adding a touch of doodling in the form.
- Original painting made in acrylic on canvas.
- 90(W) x 90(H) x 3(D)cm.
- UV protected vanish, so will not fade in direct sunlight.
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
- Tasmanian oak frame available, please contact for pricing.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you. ©2020 Alejandra Sieder.