By Alejandra Sieder
I was born in Venezuela. I left the country 20 years ago. I couldn’t visit and see the Angel’s Falls. It is the world's highest uninterrupted waterfall, with a height of 979 metres and a plunge of 807 m. The waterfall drops over the edge of the Auyántepui mountain in the Canaima National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site in the Gran Sabana region of Bolívar State.
With this painting, I wanted to honour this beautiful and amazing place.
- Mixed Media on paper 600gr.
- 56(W) x 76(H) x 0.2(D)cm.
- UV protected vanish, so will not fade in direct sunlight
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you.
©2021 Alejandra Sieder.