By Alejandra Sieder & Celia Fernandez.
This is a unique collector's painting made by two friends and fellow artists Alejandra Sieder and Celia Fernandez that marks their first-ever collaboration.
Hope represents the ups and downs we face in life, reminding us that our paths are in constant movement.
But that we always should keep our Hope alive in all circumstances, in good and not too good times, thus green was used to represent this uplifting feeling and gold for prosperity.
This piece was made to bring balance, good energy and vibes to your home.
Already framed and ready to hang.
- Original painting made in acrylic and ink on canvas.
- 137(W) x 113(H) x 3(D)cm.
- UV protected vanish, so will not fade in direct sunlight
- Stretched and ready to hang.
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
- Delivered wrapped in a sturdy box.
- Tasmanian oak frame.
- The painting will leave the studio 3 days after purchase.
If this painting is not the required size, I can do another version to your size specifications as a commission. So please, contact me and I will organise a quote very quickly for you.
All rights reserved © 2021 Alejandra Sieder